1. Customer hereby certifies that information furnished in this application is current and accurate. The term of this agreement shall be for one (1) year and shall automatically renew for successive one (1) year periods; provided, however, that either party may terminate this agreement on 30 days written notice to the other party. If the parties continue to conduct business after termination, the provisions of this agreement will continue to apply.
2. Our payment receiving terms are NET 30 days from invoice date.
3. Customer affirms that it is solvent, is not currently a party to any bankruptcy proceeding, is not being dissolved or otherwise liquidating its assets and can satisfy all financial obligations to Freight Hub, Inc. Customer affirms that there are no open judgments, suits, or liens against Customer.
4. Finance charge of 1.5% per month (18% annum) added to accounts 30 days or more past due.
5. If Freight Hub, Inc. utilizes the services of a collection agency or attorney to collect any amounts due, Customer agrees to pay all associated collection costs, attorney fees, and court costs.
6. Customer will promptly notify Freight Hub, Inc. of any change in ownership.
7. Customer understands that Freight Hub, Inc. is a transportation broker only who arranges the transportation of freight by an independent third party motor carrier. Customer agrees that Freight Hub, Inc. will not fill out Bills of Lading and cannot be listed on Bills of Lading as the delivering carrier.
8. Freight Hub, Inc. records phone calls for quality assurance and training purposes.
9. In the event of cargo loss or damage, Customer must file a claim for the loss with Freight Hub, Inc. within nine (9) months from the date of such loss, shortage or damage, which for purposes of this agreement shall be the delivery date or, in the event of non-delivery, the scheduled delivery date. Customer agrees to assist Freight Hub, Inc. in the pursuit of a claim, including confirming the validity of the claim and claim amount with determination. If Freight Hub, Inc. pays a claim, Customer automatically assigns any and all of its rights and interest in the claim to Freight Hub, Inc.
10. Customer understands motor carriers under contract with Freight Hub, Inc. are required to maintain cargo loss and damage liability insurance in the amount of $100,000.00 per shipment. By signing below, Customer acknowledges that loads valued in excess of $100,000.00 will not be tendered without first giving written notice to allow Freight Hub, Inc. and/or the contracted motor carrier the opportunity to arrange for increased insurance limits. Failure to provide written notice will result in your loads being insured with a maximum liability of $100,000.00.
11. The state courts located in Miami-Dade County, FL shall have exclusive and irrevocable jurisdiction and shall be the exclusive venue with respect to any claim, counterclaim, dispute or lawsuit arising in connection with any transactions, loads, or other business between Freight Hub, Inc. and Customer.
12. In the event Customer is negligent or breaches the terms of this Agreement and there is a resulting claim, lawsuit or damages asserted against Freight Hub, Inc., it agrees to indemnify, defend and hold Freight Hub, Inc. harmless to the fullest extent of the law.
13. By signing below, Customer acknowledges that the individual executing this agreement has authority to do so and further authorizes Freight Hub, Inc. to contact each and every credit/bank reference provided.