Quick Pay Program
We help businesses with tech-enabled trucking solutions nationwide.
All invoicing packets must contain
- Your invoice – complete with your company name and
remit to address.
- BOL’s for all PO#’s listed on your rate confirmation sheet.
- BOL’s must be crystal clear with the PO# and Receiver’s
signature easily read confirming the load was delivered in full.
- If submitting a Master BOL – the individual BOL’s MUST
- Any customer specific paperwork listed on your rate
- Supporting documentation/VALID receipts for any additio
** If you are missing any paperwork we suggest that you contact the receiver/lumper service PRIOR to submitting your invoice. Contact information can be found on your rate confirmation sheet. Missing paperwork will result in deductions of $125 per document*
To submit your invoice for 30 day pay
- Email your invoice packet to email@example.com
- Email all documents in ONE pdf attachment.
- Subject Line Must include your Order#.
- Your check will be in the mail no later than 30 days after we receive and process your uncontested invoice.
- Any orders with OSD reported or unreported will be placed on hold until the OSD is resolved. An email reply alert will be sent. The timeline for this resolution is dependent on the customer. We will do all that we can to ensure it is handled in a timely manner, however, it is not in our control. We assure you that it benefits all parties to have it resolved as quickly as possible. Once it has been resolved your order will be placed on the payment schedule based on that resolved date.
- Orders with documentation issues will be sent an email reply alert with a due date for submitting the missing documents. IF this due date passes an Admin fee deduction of $125 per document will be applied to your invoice. Your invoice will not be placed on the payment schedule until ALL DOCUMENTATION has been received.
5% service charge will be deducted from the gross rate. Payment will be made via reply to the invoice submission with an EFS Code for the amount owed. You will receive this reply in approximately two business days for all uncontested invoices.
** if you are FACTORED – We must have a Notice of Release or your invoice will be placed in the regular pay schedule and a check will be sent to your factoring company. If you receive a Quick Payment and we ALSO receive an invoice from your Factoring Company, you will not be eligible for future Quick Payments. If you submit your invoice directly to us do not submit your invoice to your Factoring Company. **
30 days – No fees – check mailed within 30 days of Go AssetCo Freight Brokers receiving complete and legible paperwork.
To Submit a request for Quick Pay
- Submit your invoice with all documentation listed above.
- Email your invoice packet to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email all documents in ONE pdf attachment.
- Subject line MUST CONTAIN your order# and the words QUICK PAY.
- If there are no issues with your documentation and there has been no reported or unreported OSD on your
order – you will receive a reply to your emailed request containing the EFS information within approximately two business days.
- Any orders with OSD reported or unreported will be placed on hold until the OSD is resolved. An email reply alert will be sent. The timeline for this resolution is dependent on the customer. We will do all that we can to ensure it is handled in a timely manner, however, it is not in our control. We assure you that it benefits all parties to have it resolved as quickly as possible. Once it has been resolved you will receive a reply to your emailed request containing the EFS information.
- Orders with documentation issues are not eligible for Quick Pay. They will be sent an email reply alert with a due date for submitting the missing documents. If this due date passes an Admin fee deduction of $125 per document will be applied to your invoice. Your invoice will not be placed on the payment schedule until ALL DOCUMENTATION has been received.
EFS / OS&D
We require carriers to immediately report any OSD and fees to Go AsssetCo Freight Brokerage. Such as; lumpers, pallets etc. Any unreported items will not be eligible for reimbursement. Report these fees by calling 1-888-662-4928 or emailing your Carrier Sales Representative. (see below for more detail concerning EFS/OSD)
Go AsssetCo Freight Brokerage does not take any receipts fashioned by the carrier, all unloading must be done by an “In House” lumper service. Go AsssetCo Freight Brokerage cannot reimburse drivers for unloading. If an EFS check was issued by Go AsssetCo Freight Brokerage and a VALID receipt was not submitted with your invoice, the EFS transaction will be treated as an advance against your invoice. Detention is on a per load basis and variable rates apply. Facilities with “Open Shipping” or “First Come First Serve” are not eligible for detention. Go AsssetCo Freight Brokerage must be notified within 2 hours of being detained.
If drops are changed after the carrier has picked up the load and signed the rate confirmation, the rate will be based on actual miles and stops.
Be sure to review your rate confirmation prior to leaving each drop to ensure that you have clearly signed BOL’s for each PO# on your load. These signed documents help ensure quick payment to you.
EFS Check Authorization
Pallet and lumper fees are the responsibility of the carrier and will be reimbursed when a VALID receipt is submitted.
If you require an EFS check to pay for these expenses, we will provide one during Go AsssetCo Freight BrokerageBusiness Hours- 0600 am to 11:00pm EST Monday through Friday.
Any appointment times outside of Go AsssetCo Logistics business hours are the responsibility of the carrier. Go AsssetCo Freight Brokeragewill not be held liable for
any detention fees that occur due to not being able to receive an EFS check from Go AsssetCo Logistics.
OS&D (Overages, Shortages and Damages)
Should the CARRIER incur an overage, shortage or damage, the CARRIER shall inform an Go AsssetCo Freight Brokerage representative by calling 1-888-662-4928 at the time of occurrence.
OS&D email notifications must include BOL/POD, reefer downloads (if the temp is an issue), clear pictures of each product label with legible product codes (one label per picture), and clear pictures of the damages. Failure to do so will result in a $200 fine.
If the OS&D results in product being left on truck and the truck needs to be rerouted, we agree to pay $1.20 + FSC per mile.
If the carrier refuses to be rerouted due to rate Go AsssetCo Freight Brokerage has the right to hold carrier responsible for all product left on their truck, Go AsssetCo Freight Brokerage will also have the right to recover that amount through the cargo claim process.
Any OS&D taking place after Midnight will have to wait until the next business day to get disposition. If carrier cannot wait and disposes of the product the carrier will be charged the amount of the goods.
Detention: $25 an hour after 3 hours (3 hours free) (Unless otherwise stated on Truck Confirmation)
Truck Order Not Used: $150
Additional Stops: $50
Late Delivery without Notice Fee: $250
EFS Check Fee: $10
EFS Advance Fee: $40
EFS Checks are available only after freight has been loaded. Please check the box for any option you wish to select. If one or more of the options are not selected, you are indicating that EFS Checks may be given to any person representing your company.
Go AsssetCo Freight Brokerage Inc will not be responsible for unauthorized persons obtaining EFS Checks on behalf of your company.
Due to business concerns, all carriers, drivers, and dispatchers will be eligible to receive unloading EFS Checks at all times.
Go AsssetCo Freight Brokerage must be notified separately in writing if you do not wish to receive unloading EFS Checks. There is a $10 fee for each EFS Check