BECOME AN APPROVED FREIGHT CARRIER ON AssetCo
Review the requirements and steps listed below. When ready click ‘Go To Next Step’ at bottom of page.
Follow these steps to become part of the AssetCo Marketplace
If you do not have a SCAC, visit www.nmfta.org. An SCAC is required to complete your activation, so you must register for one before proceeding to the next step.
- Routing number
- Account number
- Bank name
- Certificates must be submitted from your insurance agent.
- Cargo coverage – $100,000 minimum
Auto coverage – $1,000,000
General liability – $1,000,000/occurrence
Workers’ comp with statutory limits and employer’s liability (per statute box checked)
- Certificate holder must show:
Registry Monitoring Insurance Services, Inc.
5388 Sterling Center Drive
Westlake Village, CA 91361
Canadian carriers will need to upload form W-8BEN-E in the document field.
- Active common and/or contract authority
- Safety rating must be satisfactory (or none)
- All carriers must have appropriate federal, state or provincial authority
*Please Note: When entering your information, please answer based on your company’s assets. DO NOT include broker or 3PL information. Website will time out after 30 minutes – please have documents available to complete the process.